9 Dec 2008

bounce

An incandescent hopetred / at the topmost point of my naked container burning / pendulous tits spattered and encircled in liquid gold / moist mass of wearied guns cleave / heave against pale flesh / cough lead / come synaptic / cars head on / become intimate / enmeshed / metal / glass / plastic / embrace / a cracking scream ricochets across conjoined bonnets / bleeds out my ears / carrying wax for an official seal / I smear my shoulders with the ointment / sup diet coke and voddy / rouge my face / put on lensless glasses / turn another card / a figure embossed / holding dank moss soaked shield / holds aloft stick like a sword / knotted Excalibur above fluvial face / scar rivulet across cheek / uneasy dog sound / an order / a thought turns in my cardboard skull and scrapes itself into a corner to play dead / to sulk sullen and unhealthy that on the bus I dared to meet her eyes / bounced off…

1 comment:

Leon1234 said...

That was really good.