8 Nov 2008

Saturday, November 08, 2008

item #8742

Hi.

Forget what I said last time. Last Tuesday things developed.

My collection allows her to watch. For my own part, I am currently viewing my bed, where nothing remains undecided. She is to the left, in front of the heater. Such instructions are to my liking. In my bedroom, I query her about why she responds only to my editorials. Was she perhaps unarmed, lacking defiance? Finally, I cut to the chase, saying that when I want something I persist in asking for it. She said she understood. Nevertheless, I questioned her further, until I had had enough. It was only then that I realised that her lack of defiance was only gestural. Her small whispers were mocking me; showing me that l knew what she was thinking towards me. But this got me nowhere. Despite myself, I retained control over the situation. She looked at me further. Emotionally I was out of control. So I was more than satisfied to leave it there.

We talked later, and she informed me that I had made her picture the night's activities at one-remove. That felt great. Finally, I felt we had gotten somewhere.

Thanks

Thursday, November 06, 2008

classwar karaoke 0003 survey published 5th November 2008



classwar%20karaoke
Quantcast

Wednesday, November 05, 2008

aporia

Wednesday, November 05, 2008

aporia
Current mood: vibrant
Category: Dreams and the Supernatural

In vector calc

curl as rotor

ins. vector operandi

direct axis rotate

density properti

function regardless

field of zero

curl everywhere
id irrotates

alt terminology rotor

..operatorname{rot}(..mathbf{F}) Euro

..operatorname{curl}(..mathbf{F})

1:19 AM - 0 Comments - 0 Kudos - Add Comment - Edit - Remove

aporia
Current mood: ashamed
Category: superlative, ergo anon. Dreams and the Supernatural

.. .. .. .. .. .. ..













1:43 AM - 0 Comments - 0 Kudos - Add Comment - Edit - Remove

0002
Current mood: productive
Category: humane, thankful Friends

..tr>..table> ..tr>..table>

No comments: