24 Aug 2008

Love is!-...wait no..I've forgotten...

“Misery Oh misery...I was mistaken...(scratching his head) I mean love is!-ah-the feel-the...and then it!...as stars went to the bakery, The minus was trembling may I have this lining in my stool. of humiliate from the plate of softening1...Loudness, to steal to steal, ...longing...lasting for a breath or fingers.. I like that little lip that guy(holding his chin)or end it ohohohOH...this is love is!-oh...umm this love is!-...the..I..nanananna...this love is!-(scratching his nose)love is-love is love is-...the kinda..feeling that-...No....(two fingers lay over his lips)LOVE IS- if it was haha-haha-good ....and I forged for greed is and if you had to ask...I filled my pockets with gold...I’m of track again...Not what Id...boy, hiya looked like he likes it, haha servers her right. like to see(lifting a right leg into the air). out of tune, why does my hand tremble...what brought me to this place, it stinks like stale bread, ...now that song....(thinking of staring off) I live...nooo!... yep, thinking(itching his nose) to buy Love is!-...a..a..a..A,aa,a,a,a,a,A! Love is love is love is...(shouting)..unt-uh...umphum(clearing his throat repeatedly) hent-hen, eh-hem...was it that I always filled my pockets up went down stairs..wrong way ohphvrum-ha (He got glitters stale it went,, Butch! coffee..need one notices the sound of his throat), I liver...I was scared to face chance.. did except my outfit, look at me! back...One place and a man were frozen:

“Did I enter a pragmatic soheralong! him and his bin the last types was held.”

Flowing through my hair.....(staring into space), lots of shooting his plaque rinsed the last bit Love IS!-giant pocket...coffee table was cleaned off a cur-milk was in’t forgotten price from better heheheh.....no Love is “In the side of my forehead placed the large... all-star..sharpest tool, a bodily flui-...d....nah hmm love...love..love I went to the store, bought some milk .eww stick girl kinda dumb..is-s-s-s-s-s.......inertial...large and backfired. cameras iced the side walk

Tell me..tell me love is!-....(to himself) tell-me...wha?...love..is...OH! I know love is...that something..That is...a situat-nahh if it wasn’t at the end.. and entering the cabin..ghosts ask why?"

No comments: