4 Aug 2008

da :
dance or :
dance our : La dance:

Fanning/Dionne non hugs dog groofs gag.....................................
Boy-Ody: it's plate..You word, the sky grows Douglass..and the tide slips unevenly like a three year old..tasting with no grip split it evenly and dropped yours tantrum..I could only at my warm sand ..I half on your on the smooth the sand and threw it into the wind you left..only to have it kneel and sigh, feeling it in my face and stealing it. that I gave you half the moon to keep over the rocks, slipping..I could see tear through my eyes. take it away without its tones underfoot..toddler still hobbled took falling ever so slightly to the left..teetering back towards me and..the waves were kicking up angrily..as I dug my toes deeper into the,ribs...and lashing out""/&get;...................................................................

No comments: