31 Jul 2008

be late

o urs co(i)l lapse; con

vex then cave

ga(s)p(e)

your rigor

o us respect

fullness

I so tropic

a tonal shed

ding

you my

ne me

sis

mo(o)n, soon.

(H)ours

I sain’t

no fell ate

ser(e) ration

is n’t it chas(t)e

as Ra b(id) bits

yo(ur)re dress.

o un I (in)verse

e motion re

collect

ed

in(transit) Ive

tranquil

it

y

lament ate
lament a©tion

scar red sat is

fact

ion

ziss ist gorge us

scat te red shat

ter

red

his tor yr ack-

count is’n(’t)

our ears

fo(u)r ye(a)rs

U ma(I)d

wars

Mars bars

o ur way to tear a form

take a letter, Dick,

‘tater

y r der(ill)ric(t)ks

a form(ater) rape

tear sup

a black lake

1 comment:

Russell CJ Duffy said...

A wonderfully fresh feel to this. Visually exciting too. Almost as though image falling out of words, words forming an image. Very striking!