18 Jun 2008

The Forged Erections

the color x across algebra's shadow/ clean up all this x/ across the bathroom/scattered followings/ belonging to the shadow of tomorrow/any directions startle me/ that a man should know his way/ and his way to be right/ and now/ as they map the stars/ as they map the genes/ we can succumb/ navigate/ circumnavigate/ are the two aligned?/ the stars and the genes-and to start a fire on one would be to- x/ neglect the start/ the genes of Isis/ the genesis/ the directions/ sat alight/ navigation/ no ovation for the stars, at least/ and no obligation for the genes/ though I look forward to tomorrow/ I am no spectator to the universe/ I cast my mind back/ into x-/the color deities form/ a swirling mass/ as sound breaks/ the habitat lands awkward/ in three does of x/ possessed/ by those numbers/ the solid mass of continuum/

2 comments:

Russell CJ Duffy said...

HEY1 YOU ARE PRODUCING SOME BLISTERING STUFF AT THE MOMENT"2

I ALSO LIKE your IMAGES!!}}

Jaie said...

i had hoped you might like to do something with one of them. perhaps one that you had seen or that remains to be seen.